Here's more info about this full time permanent job in Bristol listed by Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment closing by Wednesday 29th May 2019
Description: Uploaded by Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment -
Personal Injury Fee Earner
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
An opportunity has arisen for a Personal Injury Fee Earner within a leading UK, top 100 defendant law firm based in Bristol to join their Personal Injury department.
The successful Personal injury fee earner will be a paralegal/ litigation executive or solicitor working within the Employers Liability/Public Liability injury Casualty team. Your case load will be primarily litigated Employer Liability and Public Liability cases on behalf key insurer clients.
* Where necessary you will be asked to assist other colleagues on more complex and higher value cases.
* You will be working in a team of 20+ fee earners with plans for further growth.
* You must be able to handle a varied workload in accordance with client protocols and with an appropriate level of supervision.
* Paralegal/FILEX/Solicitor with a demonstrable interest and previous experience in the practice area.
* Previous experience acting as a supervisor for junior solicitors would be desirable.
* A proven awareness of management information, client driven KPI's and their importance to meeting client expectations.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Bristol, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £25000
Job Hunting Tips:
"Some people believe that they cannot afford to take time from their college work or a 'tiring' job. Others simply stall. Whatever their excuses, the outcome is the same - your search will definitely fail and you may fail to benefit from key hiring cycles and job opportunities. So get yourself organised early by giving yourself a set amount of time each week to work on your search. Use a calendar and weekly planner and work backwards from your set target date."
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions: