Listed by Veracity Education VIPs
Description: Listed by Veracity Education VIPs Ltd -
Our client a school in South East London are looking for an experienced PA to support at senior level to support with the day to day activities and projects that support the delivery of support services at the School.
This successful applicant will have the opportunity to lead on projects in the absence of the Director as well as having ownership of other projects and so a high level of initiative is a must.
Candidates must be highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their work load and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced and varied environment.
- Maintaining her diary and arranging meetings and appointments.
- Screen incoming telephone calls, emails, post, queries and requests corresponding or delegating as appropriate on behalf of the Director of Operations.
- Arrange travel and accommodation as required, meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Take dictation and minutes and assist in the preparation of presentations.
- Devise and maintain office systems including data management and filing.
- Support with maintaining the School risk assessments
- Ensure the support staff handbook is kept up to date and liaise with the Deputy Head on the maintenance of the relevant sections of the teaching staff handbook.
- Assist with Board Level meetings; prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes for meetings.
- Manage <£25k projects e.g. office moves, new process implementations or new staff initiatives and follow-up with team members where required
- Support with the management of major capital projects including liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain processes to ensure effective communication channels for the governors, directors and committee members.
- To arrange the Board of Governors Strategy Away Day and any Governor events.
- Provide support, as required, when implementing any HR related projects or changes.
Key skills and experience:
Date listed: 11/02/2019
Listed to: 25/03/2019
Location: South East London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £30000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
More South East London Positions:
Key things for this position:
Interview Questions - Practice These: