Home › Jobs in Avonmouth ›
Avonmouth: PERSONAL ASSISTANT role
Listed by St Modwen Properties
Description: Listed by St Modwen Properties PLC - CHANGING PLACES, CREATING BETTER FUTURES - Welcome to the world of St. Modwen Personal Assistant / Team Ad...
Date listed: 10/07/2019
Applications Until: 21/08/2019
Location: Avonmouth, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £26000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Be sincere, cheerful, self-confident, forthright and concise.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Should act in an appropriate way
- An excellent teammate and work to own initiative
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Avonmouth
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms