Home › Jobs in Ipswich ›
Ipswich: Personal Assistant role
Posted by REED
Description: Listed by REED - Do you have previous PA or Secretarial experience? If you do, I’m currently recruiting for a highly reputable business based in the Ipswi...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 04/11/2019
Location: Ipswich, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Check that your latest linkedin posts are professional.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Complete other work as asked
- A great colleague and work to own initiative
- An aspiring and enthusiastic outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should behave in an appropriate fashion
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Ipswich
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms