Home › Jobs in Ipswich ›
Personal Assistant role, Ipswich
This is a permanent position posted by REED
Description: Job from: REED - Do you have previous PA or Secretarial experience? If you do, I’m currently recruiting for a highly reputable business based in the Ipswi...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 04/11/2019
Location: Ipswich, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £20000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Make sure your latest social posts are professional.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Perform other ad-hoc functions as needed
- Be a good teammate and work to own initiative
- An ambitious and dedicated mentality
- Great attention to detail
- Must conduct yourself in an appropriate way
Common Interview Questions:
- Why were you sacked?
- What do you reckon you can achieve for the business?
- Why are you quitting your exisiting company?
- Tell me about you.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms