Home › Jobs in East London ›
East London: Permanent TA / LSA Teaching Assistant - Stratford - Autism ASD job role
Posted by Veritas Education Recruitment
Permanent TA / LSA Teaching Assistant - Stratford - Autism ASD
Description: Listed by Veritas Education Recruitment Ltd - *** Learning Support Assistant *** *** Mainstream School *** *** "Outstanding" O...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: East London, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £17500
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Be sincere, cheery, self-assured, plainspoken and to the point.
- Don't be late. Make plans for getting lost.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"When you've picked a vocation or the perfect role, familiarise yourself with leaders in the industry. A network should also be made up of family, alumni, teachers, and past colleagues."
Key things for this position:
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Should be a nice person to work alongside
- Keen and wanting to absorb
New East London Positions
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Give us a tough period in your career and what you did to get through it.
- What was pleasing about your role?
- Illustrate to us an example of your experience of team work.
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to East London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms