Home › Jobs in Ringwood ›
Peripatetic Practice Manager job role, Ringwood
This is a permanent position placed by The Work Shop
Peripatetic Practice Manager
Description: Job from: The Work Shop - Peripatetic Practice Manager - Bournemouth £25,000 - £27,000 Our client is very excited to be seeking a new dynamic person to joi...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 28/03/2019
Location: Ringwood, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £25000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't eat stinky ingredients!
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Never be late. Prepare for delays.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Do you like to do tasks alone or in a team?
- How much money are you looking for?
- What can you do for this business?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms