Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
City Of London-based Pensions Scheme Accountant position
Here's a role posted by Page Personnel Finance
Pensions Scheme Accountant
Description: From Page Personnel Finance - The Pensions Scheme Accountant will work as part of the Pensions Administration Department, Payroll and Accounting team, providing accounting serv...
Added on: 15/03/2019
Listed to: 26/04/2019
Location: City Of London, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £35000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Display effective interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter who can motivate themselves without supervision
- Be adaptable & flexible
- Ability to cope with a demanding workload to strict deadlines
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- How will you determine progress?
- Do you think you're too good for this position?
- Recount to me some examples of good teamwork.
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to City Of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms