Home › Jobs in Edinburgh ›
Edinburgh: PCI Qualified Security Assessor QSA job
Listed by Huntswood
PCI Qualified Security Assessor QSA
Description: Listed by Huntswood - PCI-DSS Qualified Security Assessor We are partnering with a retail bank who urgently require help understanding their co...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 11/10/2019
Location: Edinburgh, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Don't be late. Plan for delays.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Check your recent social posts are positive.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Before you apply for a job, contact your references that you want to list and ask permission to do so."
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What was rewarding about your previous job?
- Describe who you are.
- What would you do if a line manager is at fault?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Edinburgh
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms