Home › Jobs in Colchester ›
Payroll Clerk job, Colchester
This is a permanent role listed by A&F Chambers
Description: Job from: A&F Chambers - The Role: The Payroll Clerk will be a key part of the busy payroll team and reports directly to the Payroll Manager. Working closing...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Colchester, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £23000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Be yourself, cheerful, focused, confident, forthright and succint.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Target your CV to the business that will read it."
Additional Colchester Job Vacancies:
Some useful things would be:
- A person who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete an assortment of tasks
- Great attention to detail
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
Common Interview Questions:
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What did you love/detest about your previous job?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms