Home › Jobs in Barnet ›
Barnet-based Payroll Administrator job
Listed by Health & Social Care Jobs
Description: Added by Health & Social Care Jobs Ltd - Payroll Administrator Barnet, North London - FANTASTIC Train Links!! £24k per annum ...
Date added: 03/10/2019
Listed to: 14/11/2019
Location: Barnet, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £24000
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
It may be nice to have:
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Be helpful
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Recount to us an example of good teamwork.
- What are your wage expectations?
- How would you express your qualities?
- What can you do to assist our department?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Barnet
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms