Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Pastry Sous Chef £36,000 job
Placed by Elements Recruitment
Pastry Sous Chef £36,000
Description: Added by Elements Recruitment - Pastry Sous Chef | £36,000 We are looking for experienced and creative Pastry Sous Chef to join the team of 50 ...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 15/11/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £36000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
It may be nice to have:
- Must have drive and enthusiasm
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
- A multi-tasker with the ability to switch from task to task with ease and confidence
- A highly supportive and collaborative person
- A good standard of education
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you require from your line manager?
- How long do you wish to stay with us?
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms