Home › Jobs in Leighton Buzzard ›
Leighton Buzzard-based PART-TIME RECEPTIONIST job role
Placed by Jackie Wilsher Staff Service
Description: Added by Jackie Wilsher Staff Service - Join this small and friendly company as their receptionist. Approximately 20 hours per week including the occasional Saturday morning. The ...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Listed Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Leighton Buzzard, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, part time negotiable
Package: GBP £16010
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
It may be nice to have:
- Should behave in a professional way
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
Fresh Leighton Buzzard Jobs
More Leighton Buzzard Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How long do you imagine you want to stay with us?
- What was pleasing about your previous role?
- What do you hope you can accomplish for our firm?
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
Positions in towns and cities close to Leighton Buzzard
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms