Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Leeds: Part time Receptionist Current DBS essential job
Listed by JHR
Part time Receptionist Current DBS essential
Description: Added by JHR -
This 6-week assignment requires a Receptionist able to work part time hours (11am to 3pm) Mon to Fri. A DBS is essential for the role along with previous reception experience.
- Taking and transferring calls
- Greeting visitors
- Taking detailed information on recommendations from other branches
- General reception duties
This role requires someone able to provide excellent front of house reception duties.
The role is working 20 hours per week 11am to 3pm Mon to Fri starting 21 March to 30 April.
Pay rate £8.75 per hour. A current DBS is essential.
Date added: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 22/03/2019
Location: Leeds, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £17062
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Your CV does not earn the gig by itself. A CV's goal is to attain an interview. Ensure that your CV garners an interviewer's interest to land the interview which is where you try and win the role."
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- A good colleague and work to own initiative
- A reliable teammate, adept enough to initiate friendships
- Keen and wanting to absorb
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How do you manage adversity?
- How would you express your qualities?
- What was the most sizeable failing at your most recent employer?
- What are you seeking in your next career move?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Leeds
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms