Home › Jobs in Ashton-in-Makerfield ›
Part Time Credit Controller job role, Ashton-in-Makerfield
This is a permanent role placed by REED Accountancy
Part Time Credit Controller
Description: Job from: REED Accountancy - Reed Accountancy are pleased to be recruiting for a PART TIME credit controller (25 hours per week, spread over 5 days). My client is a market l...
Listed on: 13/02/2019
Listed Until: 20/03/2019
Location: Ashton-in-Makerfield, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £21000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Learn about the company, manager, and job role.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
Additional Ashton-in-Makerfield Job Vacancies:
Some useful things would be:
- A determined, strong and insistent nature
- An ambitious and dedicated mentality
- Being eligible to work in the UK is mandatory for the job
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
Common Interview Questions:
- Describe to me some examples of great teamwork.
- Have you ever had difficulty working for a boss?
- Are you really the best candidate for this role?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms