Home › Jobs in Norwich ›
Part-Time Cleaner job role, Norwich
This is a temporary job posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Description: Job from: Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Long-term Temporary Part-Time Cleaning Role at Norwich Prison, with the potential of becoming Permanent Overview of the position: Part...
Listed on: 08/05/2019
Listed to: 29/05/2019
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £14625
Tips for this Role:
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Make sure your recent social messages are not unprofessional.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
Some useful things would be:
- A good colleague, capable enough to form practical collaborative rapport with colleagues
- A want to improve
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out team mates in a constructive style
- Have a helpful attitude
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- How do you evaluate achievements?
- Why do you want this position?
- What did you love/detest about your previous position?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms