Home › Jobs in Badersfield ›
Badersfield: Part-Time Business Administrator position
Posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Part-Time Business Administrator
Description: Added by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Long-Term Temporary Part-Time Admin Role at Bure Prison, Coltishall, Norwich with a view to becoming permanent Part-Time Business Admi...
Date added: 03/05/2019
Listed to: 31/05/2019
Location: Badersfield, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £14625
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Getting a good job is hard work. Construct a strategy and follow it through. Don’t just spend a hour per day and then stop. No company could stay afloat if it ran for for a few hours per day."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Resolute, resilient and persistent personality
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what one reason should we bring you on board?
- Describe who you are.
- Tell us about you, the person.
- How would you express your qualities?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Badersfield
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms