Home › Jobs in Hailsham ›
Hailsham-based Part Time Administrator position
Posted by The Sammons Group
Part Time Administrator
Description: Added by The Sammons Group - Introduction My client is a market leading Water Treatment Company who requires a Part Time Administrator on a permanent b...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
Location: Hailsham, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, part time negotiable
Package: GBP £15990
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Read about the company, manager, and job role.
- Don't be late. Plan for all eventualities.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Preparation. You never know who you might meet so keep a paper copy of your CV with you at all times with a quick elevator speech about what you can do."
Jobs on other Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- Should conduct yourself in an appropriate way
- Execute other ad-hoc work as needed
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Provide references from past work
Positions in towns and cities close to Hailsham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms