Home › Jobs in Bury ›
Part Qualified Accountant role in Bury
Here's more info about this full time permanent job in Bury listed by Square Peg Associates ending on 21st November 2019
Part Qualified Accountant
Description: Posted by Square Peg Associates Ltd - A professional and experienced Part Qualified Accountant is required to process external clients’ Accounts and execute Audits for a well known a...
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Bury, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £30000
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
More Bury Job Vacancies:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why should we employ you?
- Why are you leaving your exisiting firm?
- How would you describe yourself to others?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms