Home › Jobs in Sheffield ›
Sheffield-based Panel Wireman role
Here's a position posted by Orion Electrotech
Description: From Orion Electrotech - Our client is a market leading engineering company based in Sheffield. Due to continued growth they are looking to take on a contract Panel Wirer's to...
Added on: 03/10/2019
Ends on: 14/11/2019
Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £31200
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Never be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not express.
- Read about the company, manager, and their history.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
It may be helpful to have:
- Must have drive and enthusiasm
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- An organised and proactive approach
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
- Display effective interpersonal skills.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Recall a pressured time you had in your last job and what you did to get past it.
- How do you express the tempo of how you operate?
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
Positions in places close to Sheffield
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms