Home › Jobs in Woking ›
PA / Team Assistant position in Woking
Detail about this full time temporary role in Woking posted by Brook Street which finishes on February 27th 2019
PA / Team Assistant
Description: Uploaded by Brook Street - The role is to provide support to the EVP Human Resources, General Counsel & Company Secretary and EVP Business Development, and their teams. ...
Posted on: 13/02/2019
Applications Until: 27/02/2019
Location: Woking, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £25350
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Study common interview questions, preparing your responses. Quiz yourself before with some practice questions.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Ensure that recent social media posts are work-friendly.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
Job Hunting Tips:
"After you've selected a calling or occupation, speak to influencers in the area. A network should also punctured with school friends, lecturers, and those from forums."
These things would probably help you to get this job
- A nice person to work with
- Be able to provide references from previous roles
- A relentless, resilient and persistent personality
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms