Home › Jobs in Ossett ›
Order Picker - ASAP START role in Ossett
Detail about this full time permanent job in Ossett listed by 24/7 Recruitment which finishes on June 6th 2019
Order Picker - ASAP START
Description: Posted by 24/7 Recruitment - Order Picker Our client based in Ossett are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic Order Picker possibly holdi...
Date Posted: 25/04/2019
Listed Until: 06/06/2019
Location: Ossett, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £16575
Interview and CV Tips
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Research the market, interviewer, and job opportunity.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Be authentic, optimistic, focused, positive, forthright and to the point.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
Additional Ossett Positions:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Describe yourself to me.
- What have you learned from your past errors of judgement?
- Tell us why you want to work here.
- Why are you leaving your position?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms