Home › Jobs in Ashby-de-la-Zouch ›
Operations Co-Ordinator job role, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
This is a temporary role placed by Macildowie Associates
Description: Job from: Macildowie Associates - Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting a number of Operations Co-Ordinators on a temporary basis to join a global business based in Leicester....
Listed on: 14/03/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Location: Ashby-de-la-Zouch, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £19500
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Be yourself, cheery, attentive, self-assured, frank and concise.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- A relentless, resilient and resolute temperament
- Have a helpful attitude
- Perform other tasks as asked
- A person who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete an assortment of tasks
Recent Ashby-de-la-Zouch Jobs
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms