Home › Jobs in Bradley Stoke ›
Office Manager Personal Assistant role, Bradley Stoke
This is a permanent position posted by REED
Office Manager Personal Assistant
Description: Job from: REED - Reed in Bradley Stoke is delighted to be supporting a forward-thinking, organisation which is seeking a PA/Office Manager to cover maternity leave...
Listed on: 18/06/2019
Applications Until: 18/07/2019
Location: Bradley Stoke, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £26000
Tips for this Role:
- Make sure your latest twitter messages are positive.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Be yourself, upbeat,, frank and concise.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
Some useful things would be:
- Great team working skills
- A want to learn
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help colleagues in a cooperative manner
- Be able to provide references from other roles
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms