Home › Jobs in Woking ›
Woking: Office Administrator position
Placed by Recruitment Genius
Description: Listed by Recruitment Genius - Office Administrator - Woking Starting at £12 per hour whilst training rising to £15 per hourA local partnership of medica...
Date listed: 11/10/2019
Applications Until: 22/11/2019
Location: Woking, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £14040
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Don't be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Seek out roles on various employment sites. Make contact with people that you have not spoken with in a long time. Maybe try to ask to find out if they know a company looking for staff."
Jobs on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A capable teammate, adept enough to initiate friendships
- Be helpful
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Woking
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms