Home › Jobs in Norwich ›
Norwich-based Nursing Home Manager - Development Project - up to £65,000pa job
Here's a job role listed by Bright Selection
Nursing Home Manager - Development Project - up to £65,000pa
Description: From Bright Selection - Job Title: Nursing Home ManagerSalary: £55,000-65,000 per annumLocation: NorwichBright Selection Ltd are delighted to...
Added on: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £55000
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Be genuine, cheerful, attentive, candid and concise.
- Read about the firm, manager, and their history.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
Additional Norwich Positions:
Positions in places close to Norwich
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms