Home › Jobs in London ›
London-based Nurse Unit Manager job
Listed by Four Seasons Health Care
Nurse Unit Manager
Description: Added by Four Seasons Health Care - Job Description Job Reference ID: VM/RN/052811 Home Name: MurrayfieldLocation: London, Lon...
Date added: 11/09/2019
Listed to: 23/10/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £40040
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Check that latest twitter posts are interview safe.
- Read about the business, directors, and their history.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- Able to build positive relationships
- A strong and inspiring leader
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
- A confident communicator with the capacity to deal with all
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Tell us about you, the employee.
- What's your biggest flaw?
- What would you do if a line manager is mistaken?
- What aspects are you seeking in this job?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms