Home › Jobs in Glasgow ›
Nurse Functional Assessor £38,000pa - Mon-Fri 9am-5p job, Glasgow
This is a permanent job role listed by MSI Group
Selected YT Guides for Jobseekers
FIRST JOB INTERVIEW TIPS
How to Write a Good Cover Letter For a Job Application With No Work Experience
How To Make Any Job Look Impressive On Your CV
Nurse Functional Assessor £38,000pa - Mon-Fri 9am-5p
permanent, full time, 35-40 hours per week
Description: Posted by MSI Group Ltd -
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only?Are you a RGN?Do you have at least 2 years ...
Date Posted: 12/01/2018
Listed Until: 23/02/2018
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role
- Never be late. Plan for delays.
- Learn about the employer, hiring manager, and job role.
- Make sure your recent linkedin messages are positive.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
Some useful things would be:
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
- Ambition, enthusiasm and strong interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
- Have the ability to prioritise and make effective decisions
Roles on other Boards
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms