Home › Jobs in South Yorkshire ›
South Yorkshire-based Nurse - Eating Disorders brand new service job role
Here's a position posted by Appoint Group
Nurse - Eating Disorders brand new service
Description: From Appoint Group - Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders Brand new service opening October 2019 Location: ...
Added on: 09/10/2019
Ends on: 06/11/2019
Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £26000
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Read about the employer, interviewer, and job opportunity.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
- Eat properly before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Be genuine, upbeat, attentive, positive, plainspoken and to the point.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Prepare! Keep your CV on you always and practice a short sentence or two about your skills."
More South Yorkshire Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What things are you wanting to learn in this job?
- How do you operate under stress?
- What are the most troublesome people to spend time alongside?
- Give the aims of your career.
Positions in places close to South Yorkshire
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms