Home › Jobs in Farnborough ›
No experience required, Start as a Sales Assistant job, Farnborough
Here's more detail on this full time contract role in Farnborough listed by SLS Recruitment ending on 18th November 2019
No experience required, Start as a Sales Assistant
Description: Uploaded by SLS Recruitment - Put your customer service and sales skills to good use!Based in Farnborough our client has become one of the countrie...
Posted on: 07/10/2019
Ends on: 18/11/2019
Location: Farnborough, UK
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
- Don't be scared to admit you don't know the answer to a question. Don't lie.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Do not speak negatively of former coworkers, bosses or sector.
- Make clear your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the day - don't eat spicy foods!
- Ask great questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
External Farnborough Jobs:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Why do you really want this job?
- Why did you resign from your last role?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a superior?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms