Home › Jobs in Witney ›
Witney-based Night warehouse operative job
Here's a position placed by Thorne and Wait
Night warehouse operative
Description: From Thorne and Wait - Our client is a leading foodservice supplier committed to delivering quality food products direct to the caterer, operating throughout London, Oxfords...
Added on: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 01/11/2019
Location: Witney, United Kingdom
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £17550
List of Tips for this Position:
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Read about the business, hiring manager, and their history.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
Jobs available on other Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Being eligible to work in the United Kingdom is mandatory
- Determined and dedicated temperament
- An appetite to progress
- An excellent team player and work on your own initiative
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What do you demand from your supervisor?
- How would you define your plus points?
- Have you endured difficulty working alongside a line manager?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Witney
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms