Home › Jobs in Salford ›
Salford: Night Support Worker role
Posted by Prospero Teaching
Night Support Worker
Description: Listed by Prospero Teaching - Job: Night Support Worker (Childrens Home-Mental Health Service ) Location: salford salary:£17264 upto £19344 + overt...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Salford, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £16185
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Key things for this position:
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Be helpful
- Excellent attention to detail
Additional Salford Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what motive did you leave the recent position?
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
- How do you explain the rate of how you operate?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Salford
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms