Home › Jobs in London ›
London-based NHS GP Medical Receptionist Emis Web role
Here's a job listed by Lifeline Personnel
NHS GP Medical Receptionist Emis Web
Description: From Lifeline Personnel - Role: Medical/GP ReceptionistLocation: LondonPay Rate: £9.00 - £10.00 per hourHours: Various Contracts and Ad Hoc Shifts A...
Added on: 11/10/2019
Listed to: 08/11/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £17550
List of Tips for this Position:
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Never be late. Make plans for the unexpected.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Consider your responses.
Additional London Jobs:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What have you discovered about your previous gaffes?
- What do you know about our business?
- What would you think if you do not get the role?
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms