This is a permanent role listed by Gamma Telecom
Location: City of London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Description: Job from: Gamma Telecom -
Network Support Engineer
Location: London - Field Based throughout the south
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
The role of Network Support Engineer will encompass the on-site installation of customer solutions, both typically at customer premises and data centre locations across the UK, primarily based in London and across the South-East.
Your day will consist of assisting with the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of core networking equipment at various locations across the UK, whilst providing out-of-hours and on call assistance to customers and where appropriate on-site support and replacement of hardware.
As a Network Support Engineer, you’ll play an important part of our technical support function whilst ensuring the customer service journey is at the forefront of our technical support delivery.
- You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset, with a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
- You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micro management.
- You will have hands-on experience of implementation and support of various software and hardware peripherals, such as router, switches and firewalls to name a few
- You’ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times
- You’ll have extensive networking experience working on Cisco equipment. Experience with Juniper, Checkpoint, Nortel or Palo Alto would be beneficial also.
- Ideally you’ll have excellent Microsoft Server skills particularly in Exchange, Active Directory or DNS Administration
- This role will require SC security clearance, we are prepared to support an application for this.
People are the lifeblood of our success. The people working for us are unusually passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. That’s because the ethos within our company is an open, friendly, honest, non-political environment, whilst always being responsive, flexible, committed and hardworking.
In 2017 we were voted one of 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ for the fifth year running.
There are many good reasons to join Gamma. You’ll find we work in a relaxed environment with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality in everything we do, especially customer service, where we have a reputation far above our peers in the industry.
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
Additional City of London Positions:
Popular Interview Questions: