Home › Jobs in West Midlands ›
West Midlands: National Account Manager-FMCG leading provider of non-food equip job role
Listed by CORECRUITMENT
National Account Manager-FMCG leading provider of non-food equip
West Midlands, Great Britain
permanent, full time, standard full time hours pw
Description: Listed by CORECRUITMENT -
National Account Manager-FMCG leading provider of non-food equipment Home based ...
Date listed: 20/10/2018
Listed Until: 17/11/2018
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think about your responses.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't convey.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
More West Midlands Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- Be a good communicator
- A commitment to uphold company values, always putting the client at the heart of all you do
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms