Home › Jobs in Banbury ›
Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician position, Banbury
This is a permanent job role placed by OX-SEVEN LIMITED
Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician
Description: Job from: OX-SEVEN LIMITED - What does your factory smell like? Stay with me… If it doesn’t smell like chocolate, then maybe you’re in the wrong job. Imagi...
Listed on: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 07/11/2019
Location: Banbury, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £47085
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
Job Hunting Tips:
"When emailing CVs, capture the company's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that details how your the vacancy."
Some useful things would be:
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
- A strong track record of problem solving in teams and on projects.
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
- A vibrant individual, who is capable of quick decision-making, with the confidence and drive to make a positive difference to their work environment
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- How long do you want to work for the company?
- What will you do if you don't get offered the role?
- What was your largest success in your previous job?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms