Home › Jobs in Northampton ›
Northampton: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job
Listed by First Achieve
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Description: Listed by First Achieve Ltd - First Achieve's Engineering Division are working in partnership with an international leader within the Food Manufacturing industry. Their Client ...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 15/05/2019
Location: Northampton, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £37000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Think about your responses.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Preparation. You never know who you might meet so keep a paper copy of your CV with you at all times with a quick elevator speech about what you can do."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative approach to working
- Have the ability to prioritise and make effective decisions
- Be a good communicator
New Northampton Positions
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
- How do you manage adversity?
- What was pleasing about your role?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Northampton
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms