Info about this full time permanent job in Bermondsey listed by TribePost - www.tribepost.co.uk closing by Thursday 12th April 2018
Description: Posted by TribePost Ltd - www.tribepost.co.uk -
Motor Claims Handler
Location: Bermondsey, South East London, SE1 2DF (office based)
Salary: £25-£30K (DOE) + Benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent.
DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is part of the DEKRA Group, the world’s largest automotive service provider. DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is a small, friendly but highly motivated multilingual team based in London. We act as the UK agent of a large number of motor insurers throughout Europe handling claims arising from road accidents in the UK and abroad.
We have an exciting new opportunity within the DEKRA team in London for a third-party Motor Claims Handler.
• Handling third party motor and recovery claims from notification through to settlement
• Knowledge of CPR (Civil Procedure Rules) and its protocols
• Administer claims and report to overseas offices and insurers, taking part in presentations when required
• Investigate and monitor developments on all claims
• Investigate all claims for possible fraud
• Liaising with and reporting to our overseas insurer clients and DEKRA offices
• French, German or Spanish speakers would be an advantage
• An excellent communicator across all levels
• Great organisational and co-ordination skills
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Sound numerical skills
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to prioritise
If you want to continue and grow your career with an industry leader, please apply online today with your CV and covering letter (including your salary expectations).
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Date Posted: 01/03/2018
Ends on: 12/04/2018
Location: Bermondsey, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £25000
Job Hunting Tips:
"Searching for a new job can be tough going. Devise an approach and stick to it. Don’t take a couple of hours each day and get bored. No workplace would run if it opened for a two hours each day."