Home › Jobs in Reading ›
Mortgage Broker - Equity Release - Clients and Introducers provided job role, Reading
This is a permanent position placed by Goldstone Laine
Mortgage Broker - Equity Release - Clients and Introducers provided
Description: Job from: Goldstone Laine -
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a very well known and respected company, working home based as an Equity Release adviser, with clients provided in your area.
- Leads provided by designated introducer's.
- Equity Release qualification required, however experience is not.
- Suitable for Mortgage Advisers looking to focus on this buoyant market.
- Proven ability and experience in Financial Services having developed the breadth of relevant quality advice to meet a wide range of customer circumstances, ideally Equity Release products
- Background and training in a sales environment based on integrity and customer services
- Qualified to FPC3 or CeFA 3 level, and CEMAP, CF6 or MAQ and ideally CeRER/ER
If you wish to be part of an ethical business, that can genuinely provide clients that are appropriate to the Equity Release mortgage market and have a long term, rewarding career, then apply now.
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £40000
Interview and CV Help
Job Hunting Tips:
"Prior to applying, identify details about your potential company. Make sure to comprehend who they serve, their industry, their competitors and character. Keep afresh of key people in the industry."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Have you ever had difficulty working alongside a line manager?
- If friends were asked why you should be taken on, what stuff would they claim?
- Why were you sacked?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms