Home › Jobs in Liverpool ›
Mobile Electrical Engineer (NW England:, Chester and North Wales) role, Liverpool
This is a permanent position posted by CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
Mobile Electrical Engineer (NW England: , Chester and North Wales)
Description: Job from: CBRE Global Workplace Solutions - Job Purpose: To carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems in acc...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Study popular interviewer questions, preparing your answers. Test yourself before with a few test questions.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to ready yourself before the interview.
Additional Liverpool Jobs:
Recent Liverpool Positions
Popular Interview Questions:
- How would you define your work ethic to us?
- What are your monetary conditions?
- What bad situations have you confronted at work?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms