Home › Jobs in London ›
Mid & Senior Frontend React Developers job role, London
This is a permanent job listed by TEC PARTNERS LIMITED
Mid & Senior Frontend React Developers
Description: Job from: TEC PARTNERS LIMITED - Frontend React Developer London The Finance sector is being revolutionised by technology and is changing the way we work wi...
Listed on: 11/07/2019
Listed Until: 22/08/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £40000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Learn about the employer, manager, and job opportunity.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Make sure your latest social media posts are work-friendly.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Never be late. Plan for all eventualities.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- A good standard of education
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
- An ability to lead a team and to work as part of a team
Common Interview Questions:
- What was most rewarding about your most recent job?
- What disputes have you confronted at work?
- Are you really the most suitable person for this role?
- Why did you leave your previous role?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms