Home › Jobs in London ›
Mid-level Java Developer job role in London
Detail about this full time contract position in London placed by IT Talent Solutions closing on 29-05-2019
Mid-level Java Developer
Description: Posted by IT Talent Solutions Ltd - Mid-level Java Software Engineer required to join our financial client in central London on a 6 month onsite contract. Our client is a larg...
Date Posted: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 29/05/2019
Location: London, UK
Employment Type: contract, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £78000
Interview and CV Tips
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Be authentic, cheery, focused, self-confident, candid and succint.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Dress for success. Dress stylish and precise.
Typical Interview Questions:
- Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?
- What is it that tempts you about this position?
- What, do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms