Home › Jobs in Holy Island ›
Membership & Visitor Welcome Assistant x 2 job, Holy Island
This is a contract job role listed by National Trust
Membership & Visitor Welcome Assistant x 2
Description: Job from: National Trust - Do you love working with people from all ages and backgrounds? As the Membership & Visitor Welcome Assistant it’s your role to ensure that e...
Listed on: 08/05/2018
Applications Until: 22/05/2018
Location: Holy Island, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, part time negotiable
Salary Amount: GBP £16497
Tips for this Role:
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
More Holy Island Positions:
Some useful things would be:
- An ambitious and dedicated personality
- A person who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete an assortment of tasks
Jobs in local places
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms