Home › Jobs in Corfe Mullen ›
Membership Advisor role, Corfe Mullen
This is a permanent position posted by BH Live
Description: Job from: BH Live - An opportunity has arisen for a Membership Advisor to join BH Live Active, Corfe Mullen. Situated in East Dorset, it is a vibrant community hub wi...
Listed on: 09/10/2019
Ends on: 20/11/2019
Location: Corfe Mullen, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, part time negotiable
Salary Amount: GBP £14072
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
Job Hunting Tips:
"When posting out CVs, get the potential boss's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that explains beyond doubt how your experience meet the position provisions."
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Must be a pleasure to work alongside
- A person who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete an assortment of tasks
- Great team working skills
Common Interview Questions:
- What have you learned from your previous blunders?
- What is your greatest failure?
- What things are you wanting to take on in your next position?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms