Home › Jobs in Telford ›
Mechanical Fitter job, Telford
This is a temporary role listed by Proactive Personnel
Description: Job from: Proactive Personnel - Proactive Personnel are proud to be recruiting for a time served Mechanical Fitter for their client, a rapidly expanding and developing market lea...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Listed Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Telford, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £17550
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
Some useful things would be:
- Being eligible to work in the UK is mandatory for the job
- Be a great teammate and work on your own initiative
- An ambitious and dedicated mentality
- Can operate during extreme stress
- Keen and willing to learn
Common Interview Questions:
- Why are you quitting your present firm?
- Have you ever endured problems working for a line manager?
- If current colleagues were asked why you should be employed, what would they claim?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms