This is a permanent job posted by Eden Brown Built Environment
Description: Job from: Eden Brown Built Environment -
Split days 7-3 & 12-8
A large client of mine is currently searching for a keen and enthusiastic mechanical maintenance engineer to within a hospital in Plaistow. The client is looking for somebody from a Building Services background and who has recent exposure to working within a hospital.
Day to day duties include:
* PPM and reactive works as well as additional project works.
* All Mechanical and some Electrical work on the properties including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, Comms rooms, UPS, and back-up generators and lighting systems.
* A working knowledge of Air-conditioning systems and a basic knowledge of mechanical (especially water treatment) and handyperson duties (and a willingness to complete this type of work as needed).
* Being on a call out rota to cover out of hour's breakdown emergencies.
* Keeping on top of maintenance workload in line with the companies KPI's.
* Oversee specialist contractors including site induction where needed.
* Liaising with the clients on each side in a polite and professional manner.
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch with the Eden Brown FM team!
Listed on: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 12/04/2019
Location: East London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Tips for this Role:
Jobs available on other Boards: