Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Mechanical Design Engineer - job role
Posted by White Label Recruitment
Mechanical Design Engineer -
Description: Listed by White Label Recruitment - We are now seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer/ Draughtsman to join our highly established and market leading client based in Manche...
Date listed: 15/03/2019
Listed to: 26/04/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £30000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Check your recent social media messages are interview safe.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A commitment to your professional development
- An ability to lead a team and to work as part of a team
- Can work under pressure
- Keen to learn, able to multi task and prioritise with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
- How will you quantify growth?
- Do you think you're really the best person for this vacancy?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms