A full time temporary position in Tarporley placed by REED Education closing on 21-05-2019
Description: Posted by REED Education - Reed Education are looking for a Maths Teacher to start in May. My client is looking to recruit an experienced Maths Teacher who can teach the subject up to GCSE until Summer.
The school is Ofsted graded 'Outstanding' and located near Chester.
The school will benefit from a passionate individual who is looking for a new role in a positive school setting.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced working within a school environment
- Qualified to teach Maths to GCSE
- Experienced working as a Maths Teacher and have strong knowledge of the current curriculum
- Experienced teaching Maths across both key stage 3&4
- Working hours are full time initially, may decrease as year 11s finish exams.
MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- Flexible working hours
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is committed to finding you the ideal supportive placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Date Posted: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 21/05/2019
Location: Tarporley, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £23400
More Tarporley Positions: