Home › Jobs in London ›
Maths Teacher role in London
A full time permanent job in London listed by Reeson Education closing on 31-10-2019
Description: Posted by Reeson Education - Maths Teacher I am working with an outstanding mixed school that is looking to appoint a Maths Teacher. This is a full tim...
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Listed Until: 31/10/2019
Location: London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £28000
- Research the market, owner, and job opportunity.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Do not be late. Prepare for getting lost.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
Typical Interview Questions:
- How do you handle pressure?
- Are you the most suitable person for this position? If so, why?
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever boss you had.
- What relevant know-how do you possess?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms