Home › Jobs in Draycott-in-the-Clay ›
Draycott-in-the-Clay: Maternity Cover Teacher for Early Years Foundation Stage job role
Placed by THE SUPPLY REGISTER LIMITED
Maternity Cover Teacher for Early Years Foundation Stage
Description: Listed by THE SUPPLY REGISTER LIMITED - The Supply Register is delighted to be working with Staffordshire University Academies Trust (SUAT). The Academy Council wish to appoint a ...
Date listed: 15/05/2019
Applications Until: 26/06/2019
Location: Draycott-in-the-Clay, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £23719
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Don't be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
Additional Draycott-in-the-Clay Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What aspects of the industry are you enthusiastic about?
- How will you quantify successfulness?
- If old bosses were questioned about why you should be given the position, what would they speak about?
- What stressful restrictions have you got the better of?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Draycott-in-the-Clay
© 2020 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms